Juni 20, 2011

"Chronik der Unsterblichen" Exhibition in Munich

The new book is printed in german an will be presented at the comic festival in munich from 23. - 26. june.
I will have an exhibition at the "Künstlerhaus am Lenbachplatz" in munich during that time and will sign my comic on all four days from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Künstlerhaus, so i hope to see you there.
I´m looking forward to meet fellows and great artists like Emmanuel Lepage, Miguelanxo Prado, Juanjo Guarnido, Diaz Canalez, Tim Sale, Reinhard Kleist, Isabel Kreitz, Christian Moser and many many more.


Lila Laune hat gesagt…

I saw the exhibition and I couldn't describe this great pics with any words! It is . . . great, fantastic and I really, really like the colours and the figures! I love it! For all: You have to visit this exhibition!!!! :D

Hethe Srodawa hat gesagt…

I'm really looking forward to checking this out. Thank you for keeping this blog updated. I learn and get inspired greatly by you.